Toy Chest Episode 3: Power Rangers Ultrazord Banned Toy Commercial
Creative Info: The third episode of our Power Rangers toy spoofs. This is where I start to cross over into gaming territory. Imagine the Green Ranger as a spoiled WoW jerk who hates being told he’s wrong, trying to operate his zord with PC video game controls while having the Red ranger school him like a little bitch over Vent or Teamspeak.
Technical Info: I shot this while experimenting with my vintage Iscorama 36 anamorphic lens, which is what causes the 2.35:1 aspect ratio, organic lens flares and unique oval bokeh.
- Bolex Anamorphot Compatibility Chart
- Working on new tutorial series
- Wishlist for Blackmagic Digital Cinema RAW camera
- LA7200 Wide Angle CA fix for the Scarlet and GH2
- 4K Anamorphic with the Hacked GH2
- Great Deal on Audio Recorder
- More Anamorphic Super Slowmotion
- Electronic Lenses for your GH1 / GH2 or AF100
- Cheap DSLR Audio – The Azden WLX-PRO
- Redrock Electronic EOS to m4/3 adapter shown at NAB – under $500