4. Hacked Panasonic GH2 Tutorial Series | Testing Footage | ISO Bug
Fourth in the Hacked GH2 Tutorial Series. In this episode we start with the footage loaded and ready to test with the streamparser software. This software will tell us that the footage has recorded at the correct bitrate, and has all red frames which represent I-frames (GOP 1) which makes this essentially a CBR Intraframe AVCHD codec. Very impressive for a $600 camera. Following this we have information on the ISO Bug which affects ISO 320 and 640 and can be countered by setting a higher ISO and returning back downward. This segment was recorded in true anamorphic which I will talk about in a later video. The video ends with using Kelvin for white balancing.
- The Last Great Hacked GH2 update
- First RAW Blackmagic Cinema Camera Footage
- Bolex Anamorphot Compatibility Chart
- Working on new tutorial series
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera Preorder
- Price Drop on Best GH2 High Bitrate Card! Now $159!
- RED Scarlet X is here
- Hacked GH2 Tutorial Series | Episode 3 | Testing the card and settings
- Hacked GH2 Tutorial Series – Episode 1
- 4K Anamorphic with the Hacked GH2