Toy Chest Episode 1: Power Rangers Megazord Banned Toy Commercial
Creative Info: The first episode of our Power Rangers toy spoofs. If the Power Rangers were a bunch of spoiled idiot trolls in real life this might be what it would be like. Making fun of them and celebrating them at the same time. I just remember racing to Wal-Mart to be the first to grab these zord toys off the shelves before they were snatched up by the other kids because they’d only get 3 in at a time.
Technical Info: I shot this while experimenting with my vintage Iscorama 36 anamorphic lens, which is what causes the 2.35:1 aspect ratio, organic lens flares and unique oval bokeh.
- Bolex Anamorphot Compatibility Chart
- Working on new tutorial series
- Wishlist for Blackmagic Digital Cinema RAW camera
- LA7200 Wide Angle CA fix for the Scarlet and GH2
- 4K Anamorphic with the Hacked GH2
- Great Deal on Audio Recorder
- More Anamorphic Super Slowmotion
- Electronic Lenses for your GH1 / GH2 or AF100
- Cheap DSLR Audio – The Azden WLX-PRO
- Redrock Electronic EOS to m4/3 adapter shown at NAB – under $500