The Milkman – A story about a true man (2008)
Shooting format: Super 16mm Kodak Vision 2, Arri SR3
Script was chosen as a finalist for the 2006 Dodge College Location Filmmaking competition. It was nominated in 2006 for a Chappy Award for Best Cinematography. Film played at the Sacramento International Film Festival in 2008. Film currently has nearly 700,000 hits on youtube fueled by a viral campaign which currently has over 4 million hits on youtube. At its current rate, The Milkman will be one of the most seen short films on the internet within the next 2 years.
|The Milkman is a film based on real events that happened in the 1950′s.
A retired hitman named Homer–now selling milk–finds himself in financial trouble. In order to save his family, he joins forces with Johnny, a local Irish gangster, and returns to the dark life of an assassin. When his family is jeopordized by the powerful Mr. Chow, he must make a choice between saving his life and that of his family.
Currently the film is featured on youtube on the original District 9 short film directed by Neill Blomkamp
- Tubemogul – PlayTime Now targeted ad program for youtube
- Voting has begun on Epic Sandwich for Sprint’s Epic Movie contest!
- Epic Gunshot Win: Ridiculous Assassination
- iPhone 4 Commercial ft. Morgan Freeman
- Metal Gear Delight, Stop Motion Short. Why Sunny D?
- It’s Always a Good Idea to Carry a Big Axe
- Toy Chest Episode 4: Metal Gear Solid vs Power Rangers: Dinozord’s Demise
- Toy Chest Episode 3: Power Rangers Ultrazord Banned Toy Commercial
- Toy Chest Episode 2: Power Rangers Dragonzord Banned Toy Commercial
- Vengeance Rides a Train – Dude where’s my new Episode?